CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Wedding Pics


Hi all---
Just going to let you know if you want to see some of my wedding pics you can log onto http://www.walmart.com/ and go to the photos link. Once your there you will have to type in an e-mail address and its asbwedding@yahoo.com and the password is wedding08. Amy Goins took these for me... it's pretty cool too on that site you can go to "projects" and see a book that I've put some pictures in- like a scrap book only I don't have to cut anything out I can just point and click! I has some of my thoughts from my wedding day--- Anyway-- its crazy to think it was already two and a half months ago but such is life- Life is good.. just busy and fast. There is another website with the pics the main photographers pictures but I don't know where that one is. Waiting on my sister-in-law to call and tell me how to get there... Once I know I will post that one too! This is my handsome husband for those of you who may not recognize and then of course all my beautiful nieces. These girls were GORGEOUS! And they helped Aunt Sarah so much... Enjoy!

2 comments:

Grandma Vashti said...

Yeah Sarah - Why didn't you post one of you too? I have some - do you care if I add and can you still see the pics at Wal-Mart? I looked quite a while ago.- Beautiful!!! Love Aunt Vashti

Sarah said...

Yea--- please add... I actually didn't know if I could post from the Wal-mart website and I don't have any of Adam and I on my computer pictures. I haven't seen yours so please.. yes you can see them on Wal-mart's site... I think the book is the coolest thing... I keep going back through it critiquing it.. I think it may be a Christmas present from Adam... It's so fun cuz I can write in it too... I need to just scrapbook but its so much work!