CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bacon Reunion 2008

Below are a few pictures from the Bacon Reunion, June 7th. I'm sure some of you who were able to attend have more and we would love to see them!
All the brothers & sisters that were present.
(L-R) Vasti, Lavonna, Donna, Martha, Vearl, John (and wife Melanie).
Beautiful Aunt Martha!

A MEAN game of FUSEBALL!

Luke, Uncle John, Don, Darrin, Deanna

Setting up for lunch.


Pile-up! Caleb (Aunt Mary's son) Kinsey & Caden (Monte's kids)

Gabe and Siah (Tyra's boys)

Visiting

Willow (holding son Thatcher) , DeAnna, Aunt Melanie



Visiting after lunch: Monte, Deanna, Don, Andrew

4 comments:

Grandma Vashti said...

Hey Natalie! Thanks so much for setting this up - I hope everyone gets the opportunity to at least post and make comments and share some pictures!! I enjoyed our time together so much and would love to see some of the other pictures that were taken. Love Vashti

NatalieJo said...

Alright...That is NOT Thatcher that Willow is holding!! Is is Gunner? I'm so bad!...
Someone from the Call family straighted me out!

Blessed in CO said...

aparrently I really dont like looking at the camera...
glad I finally found the Bacon blog! :)

Blessed in CO said...

that is Gunnison that Willow is holding...